Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If I were a song.....

So if I were a song I'd be the American Flag flying high with pride.  If I were a song I'd be in Love with my best friend and it would be sweet surrender and that he's more than I deserve. Your a standing ovation after years of waiting for a chance to finally shine. Everyone calls you amazing "I Just Call You Mine." Your the dream I've been chacing. If I were a song about my son Garrett I'd be so blessed for such a brilliant little guy. If I were a song about my daughter I'd be having tears of joy and blessed for such one of the most beautiful angels on earth. If I were a song I'd be the  luckiest woman in the world . If I were a song I'd be a prayer for all those having to deal with the aftermath of the floods, tornadoes, and fires in the US. If I were a song I'd be the loudest to hear for those that are deaf. If I were a song I'd give every hungry child in the world the biggest feast they ever had. If I were a song I'd stand on the highest mountain and take away all the cancers and plagues in our world. If I were a song I'd give my last dime to help those in need of shelter. If I were a song I'd be the voice for all that don't have a voice. If I were a song.....

No comments:

Post a Comment